Heart and Soul Sessions: One on One and small group Mentoring - For New Yoga Teachers
enrollment is ongoing
What does it mean to teach with Heart and Soul? What does it mean to show up with sincerity for yourself and your students? As teachers, we are dedicated to our own studentship and the evolution of those who show up on their mats in our yoga classes. How do we give more fully to those that do show up without losing ourselves in the process?
These sessions are appropriate if:
~You are a Yoga teacher who has completed a 200 hour training within the last three years and teaching a few classes on a weekly basis.
~You have questions about sequencing, alignment, theming or how to respond to students’ questions.
~You are looking for the advice and mentorship from an experienced teacher who can help you hone your teaching skills, help increase your confidence level, give you tools to develop your voice as a teacher, deepen your personal practice and improve your overall knowledge base.
I am offering a limited number of mentoring spots, for those wanting to take their teaching to the next level. This is a 4- 6 month mentoring program designed to meet your individual needs and goals as a developing Yoga teacher.
"A mentor is someone who, through her wisdom and experience, sees who we are and has a strong desire to facilitate the blossoming of our fullest capacities." ~ Donna Farhi
This 6 month program includes:
- one on one asana intensives
- sequencing support
- contemplations of yogic concepts to develop your voice and theme
- feedback on your teaching (3 Class observations at the 2nd month | 4th month | 6th month of the program)
- create and commit to your home practice
- Book Discussions and Dharma Talks
4 Asana Intensives (2 hours each) = 8 hours
Attend 6 Classes/Workshops or Trainings = 10+ hours
Assist 6 Classes = 8 hours
Feedback Sessions = 3 hours
*The option to add Restorative Yoga Teacher Training at a discounted rate.
Topics may Include:
- Develop a Personal Practice
- Essential Qualities of a Teacher
- Effective Sequencing
- How to Teach Beginners
- Learn how to develop your signature workshop or class series
- Business of Being a Yoga Teacher
- Basic Anatomy Principles
- Hands On Assists
- Subtle Body Anatomy
- Key Yogic terms and philosophy
- Topics to be determined by YOUR interests and skill set
The Courage to Teach by Parker Palmer
Meditation for the Love of It by Sally Kempton
The Inner Tradition of Yoga by Michael Stone
3 more texts of your choice will be required based on your interest
$925 (payment in full) $1008 (Payment plans are available.)